Latest News

Any Good Dentists in South Korea?

Saturday, July 10, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 4:32 AM


When you travel abroad there are so many things that you might want to do and see. So by all means get out there and make it happen. However there are also some things that I'm sure everyone on the planet would cringe if any of the following were to happen while traveling in a foreign land. These things are:

1) Losing their Passport or Wallet
2) Requiring immediate medical attention
3) Having an unforeseen dental emergency

Although this list is rather exclusive I should have known that my ability to follow my own 3 Step Program was a little too complicated even for me. About a week ago I did the unspeakable; I somehow managed to chip my top first molar. And you won't believe what I broke it on. You ready for this? It was a freakin' cough drop! Sorry guys, I wish I had something more macho to tell you but I am still amazed myself.

When it first happened I felt a pain but the second thing I felt was fear. Who do I talk to about this? How much is this going to cost? Where do I go to get this remedied? Growing up the majority of my adult life poor and without medical and dental insurance I tried to instinctively shrug it off and continue to go about my day. This, however, is hard to do when your tooth is suddenly as sharp as a Ginsu Cutting Knife. Now this tooth serves no other purpose than to cut me every time I rest my tongue. After swallowing my pride and confronting my fears found a Dental Clinic with doctors and secretaries that speak fluent English.

I will post a follow-up blog after I find the place and go through the procedure. My fingers are crossed that it will quick, painless, and cheap. Otherwise I will live the rest of my days as a wise crackin' toothless pauper.


In retrospect I think that odd occurrence of my tooth is suspect. Although I am eating the healthiest I have ever had in my entire life I would not think that a lone cough drop would have the potential crack my tooth. Especially after all the havoc that eating all the countless processed and sugar laced foods in America did on my teeth, they seemed to be losing their durability. Maybe there was something to to the 1962 order in the US to place fluoride in all drinking water [click here]. This will definitely keep my up for a while trying to figure it out.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thank you foг аnother great articlе. The place еlse may just
    anуone get that typе оf іnfo іn such
    an ideal mаnnеr of ωritіng?
    I haѵе a presеntatiοn ѕubѕequent weеk, and Ι аm on thе sеаrch for such info.


    Here іs my wеb blog: Webseite
    my web site > Http://www.Richmondchurch.org

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino