Latest News

OkCupid and Networking

Thursday, September 30, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 1:50 PM

It has been my primary concern to establish and maintain a good social network with living in South Korea. Namely because things happen well outside of my control on a daily basis and not having fully mastered the Korean language I am at the mercy of inference. And while I am wasting time playing the Guessing Game attempting to decipher a news clip or understand an imperative statement you can come up short even with your best "A-Game."

So in an effort to make lots of new friends to hang out with or meet really cool local Koreans who will show you around the area I have decided to share my secret. Keep in mind that while using these tools you can also develop a friendship with locals or different foreigners to do what's called a "Language Exchange." Where you meet for a coffee, lunch, etc. and you practice a target language. I have done this before and it has proven to be very effective. Plus the site is really fun to use. If you have ever used Facebook it operates similar to that. The best part is that in order for you to match you with other people you just answer quick personality questions. And for every question you answer the closer you get to meeting people that you share similar tests with. So get out there and make some friends; and don't say that I never gave you anything...because I am quick to slap an ungrateful SOB! ;)

Link: http://www.okcupid.com



Joe - OUT!!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey there! I've been reading your web site for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
    a shout out from Huffman Texas!
    Just wanted to say keep up the great
    job!

    My web page disposable cameras

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino