Latest News

How Awesome!

Monday, September 13, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 8:13 AM

Sometimes I forget that not all of my posts have to be of an Earth shattering magnitude. I was frantically weaving in and out a busy crowd while riding the subway when I felt really thirsty. By some clear stroke of luck I saw of the silhouette of a vending machine out of my peripheral. As I was taking out my wallet to purchase a drink I quickly began to realize what I was standing in front of.





It was a instant coffee machine. How awesome is that?! It figures that the nonstop hardworking Korean culture would adopt such an idea. What was even more amazing was the prices of cup of coffee (300 won is like .26 cents USD) A big Two Thumbs Up for SK and this cool little Pick Me Up Station.

Joe - OUT!!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    That is pretty sweet. If that makes it over to the US...LOOK OUT!

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino