Latest News

Getting Rid of Old Clothes

Monday, September 20, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 9:21 AM

I recently asked my employer how to get rid of some clothes and she immediately asked me "Why?" I told her that since I moved out here I have lost so much weight I am now not able to fit into a majority of my clothes anymore. Although this is a really great feeling; it is instantly capped when I think about shopping for new clothes at trendy Korean Outlets:





Yikes!!

Well while I try to figure out how to avoid this catastrophe I am going to show you how to properly get rid of some extra clothes. Below is a picture of a blue (sometimes they are green) receptacle that are pretty common around Korea. At first I couldn't find mine, but as soon as I knew what I was looking for I realized that I pass about two of these things a day...yeah I'm observant when I want to be ;)




Joe - OUT!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino