Latest News

My First Care Package in Korea!

Thursday, August 5, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 3:29 AM



I am super happy today because I received some much needed supplies from the states. And who is the person responsible? It would be none other than my number 1 fan - Mamma Johnson! I really do appreciate it.

I am aware that to send this box all the way out here cost about 60 bucks and the paperwork to send something like this out here through internal customs is kind of a pain in the ass. So I have nothing but respect for anyone who has the patience to undergo such a trial.

Inside the box was the following:



A bag of Reese's Peanut But Cups! Oh my goodness! Anybody who knows me understands that I am a straight fiend for these. And I haven't been able to find these anywhere in South Korea.



Apparently my mom has been taking some second language courses. At the end she wrote something at the bottom left corner of the box that I couldn't quite make out. I think it's pronounced "Bee Good?" Whatever that means? If anyone understands this can you please let me know, I am anxious to find out!



A tupper ware box filled with confiscated Halloween candy.



A Holy Vial of "Airbourne"



If you don't know about F.R.S. you seriously need to get with it. This was designed for Lance Armstrong to keep his energy up during his workouts. In short it's like a Healthy Version of a Red Bull.



And Mixed in here is enough Theraflu, Emergen-C, Immuni-C, and Alka-Seltzer to last me for an entire life time.


Here is the tricky part. Now I have to go into town and buy my mom some nice souvenirs and send them back to her. So please if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments. And this goes for anybody. If you send me a care package I promise to send you something back! If you want my address send me and email and I will get you the information.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. MaryBeth says:

    Aw!! mommas are the best!
    looks like she sent you some good stuff that will keep you going!!

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino