Latest News

Viennese Coffee - Food Review

Saturday, August 7, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 10:54 PM




I was in the Digital Media City this weekend and I decided to try out this restaurant. I am sure they have been around for a while since everything is pretty much streamlined and standardized but I'd thought that it would be nice to throw in a quick food review.



The layout of this cafe is pretty much small. If you are familiar with "Holly's Coffee" you are looking at about only a third of that dining space. Yeah, pretty cramped. But here are some pictures of the inside:






Although the small size of this establishment ensures two things that ANYONE would like. First you know that your service will always be fast. Since there is not enough seats to handle a medium size rush of people during the lunch and dinner hours you are garunteed to not be waiting very long for your meal. This is perfect for me because I stopped in for a quick Pick Me Up before I got into full swing of my day. I ordered a small humble and healthy tuna fish sandwich with a glass of water. Which cost me 4,800 won ($3.98 USD).



Nothing special came about this meal or the atmosphere. Everything was just kind of blah. The best thing about this establishment was both the speed that I was served and the cheap cost. But all in all, I got a tasty sandwich for really cheap, really fast.

Currently have 0 comments:

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino