Latest News

It's a Love Thing

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 , Posted by Joe at 9:10 AM

This had to be one of the most awesome things that I've seen in my entire trip thus far. I was on my way to a big department store (Lotte Mart) to pick up some items that weren't carried in closer stores and learn a new bus route when I came across this couple.



Now I'm no stranger to love, but I will say that this simple display of cooperation really made look at relationships differently. I was just amazed at their level of casual while doing what seems to be a simple task. Trust me it's not! I had two bags about that size in both hands and it wasn't a fun trek home. These days, however, I will find any excuse to exercise since the cold weather is coming in. Good grief Charlie Brown is it winter already?



Although this picture was inspirational to me I wanted to throw some pictures up of my little country town while I was out. I hope you enjoy them!





Joe - OUT!!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hеy theгe! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you bе intеrested in exchangіng links or
    mаybе guest ωriting a blog aгticle or vicе-versa?
    My websitе addreѕses a lot of thе same tοpіcs as уours and I think we coulԁ greаtly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested fеel fгee to shoot me an е-mail.

    I looκ fοrwarԁ to hearing from you!
    Grеаt blog bу the way!
    Here is my webpage ... hotmail

Green Like a Stop Sign?

Green Like a Stop Sign?
Compliments of Elaine Fino